Let me send you my blog post updates! Enter Your E-mail:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Two Pillars of a Good Life

For a month now, I've been doing another business. This is another breakthrough for me and I'm enjoying it as much as I'm learning new skills and gaining more wisdom. I'm using the business model called MLM or Multi-Level Marketing and I joined though I'm a bit hesitant at first. I'm no different from other people who hates being sold-out to something but what makes me join in this is far more than about the money itself.

I found four reasons:
1. I learned business skills through attending their sales training, product presentation and listening to my mentors.
2. I improved my socializing skills 'cause direct selling means talking to people.
3. I've done some things that I'm so ashamed to do before. One example is selling my product to the security guard where I'm currently working on.
4. I also got the support from the team. Or I mean my up-lines and cross-lines.

One of the things I learned is in order to sell effectively is you must believe so much to the product. Actually, that's the fifth reason---I do believed in the product. By the way my product is health supplements and I gave some of them to my co-workers, my mother, my father, my aunties and some of my friends so they can learn how effective the product was.

Three years had passed since I begun my journey through my financial freedom and I admit the pace was so slow though I gained so much wisdom in the past years. But results is the name of the game, I can tell all the benefits to all the people why they need to find a sideline or any kind of business but they won't believe me 'cause I'm not credible enough? Why? That was because I had nothing to show for now in terms of having good amount of money from my endeavors.

I learned that I need to exposed myself more with the right people. The people whom I can learn about the business skills that I needed in order to succeed.

Another thing I learned was because the product was health supplements. Through listening to my mentors in that MLM company and attending product presentations that I realized how important our health was.

I got these personal problems that I'm battling for years, I shared these to some people and I'm now ready to share this in this blog. Sharing this I believed can help someone who's also been in my situation besides that I will gain more peace of mind which is more important that getting applause through pretensions and hypocrisy.

I'm been into alcoholism and though I don't become delinquent, I felt guilty after. I loved my friends and I also don't want to let them down every time they invite to have a drink to lessen the stress of our routinized job. For a while I enjoyed it! Then months later I come to think to quit 'cause I'm feeling of not being true to myself any more. Imagine I attended SFC(Singles for Chirst), a Christian community then I became drunk the day after. Don't get me wrong please, drinking alcohol was not devil's advocates, I know of people who's much more alcoholic than me but still consistently attending prayer meetings every week. It is that I come to think that is one of the reason I'm in the slow pace to success. I compromise my values. Good thing I know God is not condemning me. I believed that His grace is far more greater than my bad habits.

Though my case is not one-in-a-million, I know I had to stop this.

The reason why God let Adam be tempted by Eve to eat the forbidden fruit was because He love us. I haven't attend a single class in theology, maybe this came-out of me through my life experience. I know God love us so much that He hadn't take away our dignity(the freedom of choice).

Ok here's the 2 Pillar of a Good Life, haha....

1. Wealth

2. Health

Do I need to explain? LOL.

Let us love our bodies by being healthy. Be wealthy as well. Be blessed and be a blessing to other people.

I know I had to learn more in life for a long time. Actually, this won't stop unless I unlearned how to breathe.

I learned already a lot though. With that I thanked God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...