Let me send you my blog post updates! Enter Your E-mail:

Delivered by FeedBurner

The Awesome Brain Magic

Does It Matter To Learn What's Behind The Magic Tricks
When you were a kid, do you remember how you were fascinated by magic tricks. Some magicians use coins, some use deck of cards, we saw bodies sawed in half and there's so many tricks that blown us away.

Today, you can watch TV shows revealing the secrets of magic tricks. With the internet you can type-in the name of the magic trick then kaching!, you discovered what's behind the trick.

If you were the magician, would you be happy that more people now know something what supposed to be known only by you? If I would be asked with that question, my answer would be "It doesn't matter." Performing magic tricks is just one form of entertainment, as long as you entertain your audience then you had greatly done your job.

If your performing magic tricks and somebody yells from your audience "Hey! I knew that trick!"

Well, that really doesn't make any difference. Not unless you've done that trick yourself. You'll be fascinated by what you had done.

That greatly relate in life. Some people knew the tricks. When you show someone the trick, they will impress you by saying "I knew that trick! Actually, I knew that long time ago."

If you knew the ways to live your life the way you want it to be. Like being financially free, having great relationships with friends and family and being spiritually nourished. Would you perform the trick. Actually, the word "trick" doesn't fit. I would use instead the word answer or solution.

If you knew the answer or solution to your problem. Would you do something about it?

Mentors as Magicians
There were magicians that joyfully reveals their magic tricks. I called them mentors. They reveal everything they know that you want and need to know. They offer solutions and answers that can address whatever mess you want to clean up.

Sometimes, we already knew what's about our mentors offer. The only difference was from the result the audience who practice the trick with the audience who yells "Hey! I knew that trick!"

I know this is easier said than done 'cause sometimes(most of the time sometimes) we're not sure which is the right trick for us. I can only suggest that we must not limit ourselves by avoiding mistakes. We will always made some bad decisions but that was okay. Just forgive yourself and move-on to learn new magic trick.

Another word for not doing the trick is "fear." I admit I had a lot to deal with this word just like most of us. "Fear" is always within us. Could be a blessing if use properly. Would you kiss a cobra? Would you drive a car without using seat-belt? Would you wear helmet when driving a motorcycle? Well, some of us will. But some of us won't that is because of fear.

I just want to say that the virus of fear can't be deleted in our software. We can scan the virus though.

The Awesome Brain Magic

This video is mind-boggling. The trick is like hypnotizing, mind-reading, mind-control freaky kind of trick. The performer uses our brain to trick our body. These reveal how powerful our mind was. Please watch to know why you should agree with me. I found this at ted.com. You can decide on your own if this for real. Hope you enjoy.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...