Let me send you my blog post updates! Enter Your E-mail:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Why We Don't Need To Date a Blog Post?



Don Crowther, one of the leading social media and internet marketer in the world is the one that said it is not good to follow the traditions. This is one of the debates in the internet marketing world. Don is also the mentor of my mentor, Jomar Hilario. They all did it so I also did that. Tim Ferris of the Four-Hour Workweek also did that. If you don't know who's Tim is, just google his name and maybe you will envy his lifestyle. Four-Hour workweek by the way is my dream lifestyle, so yes I envy him. lol. Or let just say I'm inspired and encouraged.

I can't argue much of this, I just learn from experience that I just follow anyone that I respect much and was in the position in where I'm just dreaming to achieve as of now.

To learn how to delete blog date posts in WordPress and know why Don Crowther suggest such a thing, then go to http://www.doncrowther.com/blogging/blogpostdating, of course the decision is still with us.

But, if you're using a Blogger blog like me, I suggest you go to my mentor's tutorial at http://www.jomarhilario.com/2011/08/remove-dates-in-blog-posts.html.

I also did some changes like making this blog from three column to two-column blog so it will look more neat and more readable(that's is on my own opinion) but in behalf of that I also notice that none or at least there were so few of famous internet marketer that had a three-column blog.

So from this.

To what you can see now. Which is a two-column blog. Do I need to screen shot?:)

I think there's sooooo much to learn. I realized that internet marketing is also a lot work, much more work than I've been doing in my day job. But, I'm loving it the fact that I gained more wisdom and money (which is great) and someday I can share my experience to everyone just like my mentor is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...