Let me send you my blog post updates! Enter Your E-mail:

Delivered by FeedBurner

The World's Most Famous Blog Written By A Single Person



Recently, I've been reading books from this person. This person is also my mentor though not in a personal level. He is also the mentor of my mentor, Jomar Hilario. If you really want to learn marketing then one of my free advice is to subscribe on Seth Godin's blog.

Yes, Seth is the name. Seth Godin has tremendous insights about marketing. It's hard for me really to explain how Seth Godin explain things but I know that I learn something from that bald guy.

If you don't know this man. He is the one that I'm talking about in the title of this blog posts. That's how great he is in marketing. Each book that I read from him is though about marketing is somewhat like in a self-help category. He created so many terms that most is never been know for me until I read seth Godin's books.

I'm not yet finished all of his books but I know I must if I want to add more chance of my success in online marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...