Let me send you my blog post updates! Enter Your E-mail:

Delivered by FeedBurner

How To Add Like Button in Blogger?








Many online entrepreneurs or businessmen who want to market their product or services online uses WordPress due to almost unlimited features and capabilities compared to blogger. I'm looking forward to make this blog in a WordPress platform someday. But for now, I don't got quite enough reasons to do so.

That's why all my post is about Blogger 'cause that's where I'm familiar about. Ok, enough with too much introduction and we go to the real topic which is "How To Add Like Button in Blogger?" 'cause who on earth who knows internet that doesn't know Facebook. Well, there's still some place in the planet where even the internet haven't reach yet, so you must be grateful if you that luxury of cyberspace. If you notice Facebook is what we can say is the "new internet" due to it's tremendous popularity. To make most out of Facebook to market your blog, you must at least had a like button in your blog posts beside from creating a Facebook page that links to your blog.

Here's the step-by-step tutorial:

Go to blogger.com








You will see this site













Click on "Get Started" if you don't have a blogger account yet














After that you must create your own blog first. But if you already have one (I assumed you have) then just sign-in your email and password just like what we do in Facebook



Yup, put your email and password here.
















You will be directed into what we called "Dashboard." Click on "Design."











Click on "Edit HTML"







Click on the box that says "Expand Widget Templates"



















Yup, this must be checked.











Here's where the real tutorial begins:


Above is for complete newbies in blogger, hope that does not annoy you if your already a blogger user for years. The steps below is where this blog post is what supposed to be about.


On your keyboard press "CTRL + F" so you can find this box at the upper left part of your internet browser assuming your using Windows as your OS and Google Chrome as your web browser.

















On this box




You type in this box



In this portion of the webpage you see below
























You will see the highlighted





















Note: "Ctrl+F" was use to find the right codes easier though you can search for the code manually to test your word hunting skills. :)

After you type this code in you see below




Then click on



That's all folks!


P.S. I really to impress you with this blog post. Unfortunately this might end up in frustration not just for you but also for me. Don't worry I moved-on. :)

The reason why you might be frustrated with this blog post was every time I try to type the fbml codes for you just to copy-paste the codes. Something weird happens, I think the blogger is reading the fbml codes as html codes although I'm in the "Composer mode."

So I just screened shot the codes just to finish this tutorial. Anyway, I hope you like my post. For easy copying of the codes just go to my source of this info at http://www.simplebloggertutorials.com/2010/05/how-to-add-facebook-like-button-in.html

Have fun reading this as I had fun doing this. ^-^Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...