Let me send you my blog post updates! Enter Your E-mail:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No More Re-Postings

Few months later, I challenged myself to do a hundred blog posts in 30 days knowing that I already some blog posts already created. As  I said in my blog post entitled "After A Hundred Blog Posts" and I meet my quota but not quite. I only done that just because I do a lot of re-postings.

I realized that I'm just fooling myself so I can just say that I did finish the challenge. Now I decided to delete the duplicates. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with doing that. It's just that I want to be more authentic and also doing so much re-postings even I don't have a lot of blog posts as of now. A lot means really a lot like a thousand blog posts. Well, if a got a thousand blog posts then it's easy to do re-posting without even almost noticing but I decided no more duplicates. I'm looking forward though that might take years to a have a unique thousand blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...