Let me send you my blog post updates! Enter Your E-mail:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fun and Addicting Way To Find A Domain Name

When I try to find a domain name for this blog, I don't need to think of a lot. I picked 1pinoyblogger.com just for fun. But, if your serious in creating a domain name for your blog or website for a certain niche of your online business, then you can't just give out name just because you like it. One of the reason is sometimes that domain name that you like is not available at that time. So you had to think of another domain name. Having a domain name is crucial if your serious in internet marketing.

By the way, domain name according to wikipedia is:

"is an identification label that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority, or control in the Internet. Domain names are also hostnames that identify Internet Protocol (IP) resources such as web sites. Domain names are formed by the rules and procedures of the Domain Name System (DNS)."


For example, this blog www.1pinoyblogger.com is my domain name from a blogger platform. My previous blog address is 1pinoyblogger.blogspot.com. A (dot)blogspot(dot)com is free  while a (dot)com only is not free, how can I be more profound. Well, for $10 a year fee, that's quite reasonable.

Depending on how good the domain name, the price sometimes ranges from thousands and sometimes millions of dollar just to buy that specific domain name. I learned one of the way to earn on-line is by flipping domain names, short for buying and selling domain name. Buy low and sell high.I don't need to explain that 'cause I haven't done domain name flipping and this blog post is not about that.

Now I will go to the exciting part.

I find this fascinating site to find-out if a domain name is available in cyberspace. The site is Domize.com which is kinda addicting if you asked me. Lately, if I want to know if a domain name is available, I'll just browse it in the internet. (that's how little I know in the internet). Everyday I learn something new and I always feel excited every time.

Domize.com at first glance is like google.com, simple yet so powerful. Below is a glance of the site.

Click on the image above or go to domize.com

When you type a keyword for your chosen niche. Results will come out in about a fraction of a second. With some suggestions if your chosen keyword is not available. Some of the basic information that you can find is when did the non-available domain name will expire so you can buy it later, website to buy that available domain name and how much will it cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...