Let me send you my blog post updates! Enter Your E-mail:

Delivered by FeedBurner

This Software Will Protect You From HACKERS!


During my college days. I was so addicted to online games that I can play 8 hours straight (yeah no breaks, no eating). One of the greatest regret is when you learn that after you burned all the money and time to dominate these virtual games, you learned that you had been hacked. Fortunately, that never happened to me. But, I had a cousin who's also addicted that has been hacked plenty of times. It's really a pitiful scenario.

Now, we don't play anymore online games. We both find our passions. My cousin joined a church choir while I commit to build my own online business empire.(Yeah, I must be bold enough)

And now that I'm in the world of internet marketing. I suddenly come to think of this. What if this happen to me? I mean for real, in my online business. What if all I earned was stolen by hackers? Doomed to me! Well, that could give me a hard lesson. I won't wait for that to happen to me.

I just learned this to one of my mentor, JanMck. I read in one of his blog post that he has been hacked. Ouch! Good thing I read that blog post earlier.

I found-out this software called SPYBOT SEARCH AND DESTROY. Software that detects and removes spyware, a relatively new kind of threat not yet covered by common anti-virus applications. Spyware silently tracks your surfing behaviour to create a marketing profile for you that is transmitted without your knowledge to the compilers and sold to advertising companies. Spybot-Search and Destroy is absolutely free. Not bad!

Click on the image to download

1 comment:

  1. I have been using Kaspersky anti virus for a few years now, and I'd recommend this Anti virus to everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...