Let me send you my blog post updates! Enter Your E-mail:

Delivered by FeedBurner

A Book In Internet About The Internet




Click>>>
Here>>>
To>>>
Read>>>
Me>>>





"Many of us these days depend on the World Wide Web to bring the world’s information to our fingertips, and put us in touch with people and events across the globe instantaneously.
These powerful online experiences are possible thanks to an open web that can be accessed by anyone through a web browser, on any Internet-connected device in the world."

That's the foreword from the book "20 Things I Learned About Browser And The Web" and I can say that it is almost a physical book. Unlike reading in pdf forms, you can really imagine you're reading a real tangible book. 

"20 Things I Learned About Browser And The Web" book was not just an ordinary book. In has the credibility, simplicity and fascinating to read as well. What can you expect if it was made by google?

I read this book months ago and that became my instant reference if there's something I want to understand about cyberspace.

You don't to be some kind of nerd or techie to learn. The book "20 Things I Learned About Browser And The Web" proves that.

Enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...