Let me send you my blog post updates! Enter Your E-mail:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Most Recommended Free Autoresponder

 Click on the image to learn how?

For internet marketers whose been in the business for quite a long time. They all know that the money is in the list. So what list? The list is the people who opt-in their e-mails for you free information. But for beginners, some don't have enough capital to spend for an auto-responder.

Auto-responder is a group of scheduled messages(emails), the free information that you send to your list.

This would be short. I'm not using this yet though I had an account but eventually I unsubscribe later on. Not that this has a bad service, though this is currently in Beta.

If you not yet ready to spend a dime for an auto-responder and want everything absolutely free. Then here's my suggestion. Go to ListWire.com

So what's the catch. How could a company survives but they offer everything for free? Take note, the company is not planning to make the service for a pay. That means as long as the company is alive, they will give you free auto-responder forever!

The catch is based on my experience, once you are subscribe to ListWire. They will email you everyday(as long as I remember) about internet marketing products. That's why I unsubscribe to their service. Well, you can easily delete their message though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...