Let me send you my blog post updates! Enter Your E-mail:

Delivered by FeedBurner

How To Make An Scheduled Email Message In Gmail

Today, most people live their lives in front of their computer monitor. I'm guilty I admit and now I'm searching for some ways to somehow make a way to prioritize once and for all.

By the way, this blog post is not about me but on how can I help you somehow. If you're using gmail, do you know that there's a way to make some scheduled message. This software is called BOOMERANG.

I know that a blog must have a lots of words to make it more searchable in the internet but I realized that it doesn't necessarily means that every blog posts should have lots of words. I'll just make lot of blog posts to help someone and to help myself as well 'cause the more I blog, the more I improved my skills.


More about scheduling gmail emails in this video:



Go to http://www.boomeranggmail.com to install this in your internet browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...